Rrimin Garden Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Scissor Grafting Cutting Tool + 2 Blades
- Easy to match the U-cut, V-cut, rapid healing.
- Easy and fast, comparing to the tradition grafting.Two extra free blades can be replaced.
- Use the prune to cut useless branches from the plant.
- This professional grafting tool is different from traditional grafting tool, and it is easy for you to cut anastomosed connector for connecting.
- It also can be used to prune useless tree branch. It is a good helper for you in your garden working.
Rootstock and scion it is easy to match the U-cut-cut or Ω-cut, rapid healing
Using easily and fastly. Grafting method than the traditional savings
The time and effort Blade can be replaced
Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant
For the knife
Materials: carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
Trimming blades 3mm thick
Phillips screwdriver with red handle
Size 27cm * 10cm/10.5inch * 3.9inch
How to use:
Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
Step 5: The grafting tool with “V & U & Ω” blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.
Package Content: 1 Set Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Grafting Cutting Tool
2 additional blades